Based in Berlin, Germany
18 October, 2015
|Free to play|
Maze Rat is a turn based brain twisting indie puzzle game suitable for all ages and available on Google Play. In Maze Rat you steer Sunny from cave to cave in order to reach the cheese. Caves are connected by tunnels that either crumble once passed or stay intact. Some caves will trigger nightfall or daybreak which impacts, whose turn will be next. You win a level by reaching the cheese or forcing Mr. Moon into a dead-end. You lose by stepping into a trap or being forced into a dead-end yourself.
Help Sunny the Rat to find his way through challenging labyrinths to finally grab a tasty piece of cheese - yummy! Sounds simple, does it? In fact, it would be a piece of cheese, but for Sunnys alter ego Mr. Moon, who turns out at night and tries to lure Sunny into deadly traps unless the sun rises again. So better carefully watch your steps... Will you take the challenge and help Sunny to escape the mazes?
- 4 stages with individually designed themes
- 60+ basic levels and additional bonus levels
- never-played-before game mechanics
- challenging artificial intelligence
- completely free to play and 100% ad free
Maze Rat (Trailer) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Fat rat is looking for the cheese. I'm surprised how such simple game mechanics can keep me in suspense for so long."
- Christian Stevens, Google Play Rating
- "From casual to really challenging. Simple rules that hold the potential to end up in complex scenarios."
- Gunnar R. Fischer, Google Play Rating
- "Level 4-3 is impossible... that's what I was thinking. After 2 hours I finally made it :)"
- Niklas Braun, Google Play Rating
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Visit our Maze Rat Facebook page facebook.com.
About Fantasy Arts
Fantasy Arts is an independent game developer team from Germany.
More information on Fantasy Arts, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Maze Rat Credits